Coordinator – Case Management : Save the Children
Coordinator – Case Management at Save the Children Bangladesh
Save the Children invites applications for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
The Coordinator – Case Management seeks to improve the quality of Save the Children’s Child Protection case management program in line with the minimum standard of Child Protection in Humanitarian Action (MSCP) Standard 15 and Case Management IA Guidelines. S/he focuses on strengthening Save the Children’s technical capacity and quality internally to provide adequate support to the most vulnerable children including UASC. Additionally, s/he represents Save the Children in the Interagency Case Management Task Force. The responsibilities of this job role include regular monitoring of existing and emerging CP concerns and advocating for appropriate services and referral pathways in line with the IA SOPs. Furthermore, the role assesses and strengthens the suitability of program tools and guidelines, identifies staff training needs, develops training plans focusing on the mix of on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching, and strengthens supervision through leading internal case review meetings. The Case Management Coordinator reports directly to the Specialist – Case Management, and s/he works very closely with the Senior Manager – Child Protection, Program/Project Managers – Child Protection, Officer – Case Management, and Officer – Case Workers in order to deliver integrated support and services to the participants.
Qualifications and experience
- 05 years’ progressive experience in programs related to Child Protection and Child Rights
- Solid understanding of UASC response, FTR, alternative care and case management
- Demonstrated experience in psychosocial support assurance for children
- Substantial technical understanding on child protection in emergencies (CPiE) interventions
- Camp level capacity development training, supervision, and emergency case management
- Experience in M&E of child responsive program in emergency, transition & development
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bangla
- Strong influencing skills and experience in advocacy
- Master’s degree in any relevant discipline
Contract length: Up to December 31, 2022
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
No. of vacancies: 01 (One)
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit:
Application deadline: 07 May, 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular