BRAC : Programme Organiser – CCP
Programme Organiser, Climate Change Programme (CCP)(Project Staff) at BRAC
The leading NGO of Bangladesh, BRAC has recently published a job circular for Programme Organiser, Climate Change Programme (CCP)(Project Staff).
This position will be responsible to field implementation, Operational planning, and budget management, coordination of ward facilitators and implementation of project activities as per programme requirement.
- Setting up operational plan for the field level programme activities
- Community mobilization, formulation/reactivation/facilitation of participants
- Programme participants selection according to the criteria
- Provide services to the targeted communities within the limited timeframe
- Perform awareness raising and capacity building activities
- Distribution of agriculture inputs and materials for climate adaptive agricultural activities
- Managing relationships with farmers, partners, and other stakeholders to ensure delivery of the programme outputs at field level
- Develop strategic partnership and networks with the relevant stakeholders at field level.
- Provide support in overall implementation, monitoring and reporting of field level programme activities
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age at least 25 years
- Knowledge on Agriculture, Climate Change Adaptation, Resilience, Gender justice and diversity, Community capacity building initiatives and Resilient livelihood
- Having knowledge on gender, environmental and social compliance issues
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and have impact on input on program indicators.
- Excellent organization, coordination, report writing and team management skills.
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills
- Advocacy skill with local and national stakeholders
- Having respect for different race, ethnic communities and gender.
- Project implementation and capacity building competencies
- Coordination capabilities
- Report writing capacity
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary Range: Negotiable
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Health and Life Insurance and others
Application Deadline: 12 Jan 2023
Job Source: BRAC Career