BRAC : Part Time Staff, HR
Part Time Staff, Human Resource Division at BRAC
BRAC has recently published a job circular for Manager, Payroll, Human Resource Division (HR).
- Provide support to different units of Human Resource Division in their regular operational tasks.
- Provide support for the file documentation, Scan of necessary documents and Upload the documents to Electronic Document Management System.
- Support different units of Human Resource Division in data entry operations.
- Communicate with the candidates of interview and provide support for CV sorting for the field/bulk recruitments.
- Bachelor’s in any discipline from any recognised university/ institutions
- High learning agility.
- Basic knowledge on computer skills.
- Ability to work in a team and must have a positive mindset.
- Good communication skills.
Read Before Apply
BRAC believes that everyone we work with including our staff, partners, programme participants and the community has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We uphold human dignity and inclusion rights for all, regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability, ethnic origin or socio-economic condition. As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from women and gender-diverse individuals. We welcome persons with disabilities to apply. We nurture a culture where all individuals have the opportunity to realise their potential. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
Application Deadline : 10 Jun 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular