BRAC : Assistant Project Officer – Center Management
Assistant Project Officer – Center Management, Self-Reliance, HCMP at BRAC
The leading NGO in Bnagladesh, BRAC has recently published a job circular for Assistant Project Officer – Center Management, Self-Reliance, HCMP.
This position will be responsible for community engagement, skill/ community center maintenance, Liaison with CIC and other agencies, reporting, documentation, center management and day to day support to the skills trainings conducted in the center.
- Under take community survey and selection of learners, peer leaders, and volunteers for vocational training.
- Be responsible for the assigned skill/community center’s management. Perform day to day center management activities, provide services and ensure logistical supports for smooth delivery of vocational trainings in the center.
- Arrange trainings and prepare training reports.
- Ensure coordination among Technical Specialist, Technical Trainers, peer leaders, and learners for smooth and proper implementation of vocational training as per the schedule.
- Take attendance of training participants and maintain register and assist to form group/batch for training.
- Assist to prepare training materials list and maintain safe use of training equipment. Identify the need for training equipment repair, replacement; training center repairing, and communicate with supervisor.
- Assist cash base transection and follow up beneficiaries, assist Deputy Project Manager in procurement and accounts related work.
- Ensure Learners attendance and conduct door to door visit for follow up. Perform regular Monitoring, Reporting, and Problems Finding and make solution.
- To help DPM (Center Management) report and document project activities on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Contribute to the project’s M&E system and ensure that M&E activities are undertaken regularly and learning fed into management for decision making.
- Other necessary tasks (logical, rightful and reasonable) assigned by the authority.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Work at office
- BSS or BBA from any recognized university with minimum second class/division or equivalent GPA/CGPA in all academic examinations.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Training facilitation.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Local language proficiency (Chattoganian).
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Concept on skills / vocational training.
- Training cycle.
- Participatory management.
- Gender sensitive and familiar with humanitarian principle.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders in a sensitive environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Have computer skills with all Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, Power Point, and Excel).
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and communication skills.
- Excellent organization, and coordination skills.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline : 14 Sep 2022
Job Source: BRAC Career Bdjobs