Radiant Pharmaceuticals : Senior Officer
Senior Officer, Project Management at Radiant Pharmaceuticals Limited
Radiant Pharmaceuticals Limited is committed to manufacturing of quality medicine through strict adherence to the internationally accepted standards of good manufacturing practices. Obligations to ethical compliance and commitments to quality assurance blended with caring approach to the customers and employees constitute the dynamics of Radiant.
Currently we have vacancy for the position of “Sr. Officer, Project Management” in Corporate Affairs department, where the incumbent will be responsible for looking after overall project development activities.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to maintain a database of all the project works/ schedules/ progresses etc.
- Responsible to maintain close liaison with all the project coordinators/ in charge.
- Regular physical visit to project site and find out the progress of engineering work and report accordingly to project management team.
- Assist Project Management team in preparing documents/ presentations.
- Prepare minutes of meeting and circulate to all.
- Liaison with all the coordinators and raise the issues to Project Management team to resolve it.
- Responsible to ensure well coordination work between Architect & Structural engineer.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Civil Engineering from any reputed Public or Private University.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in the relevant field at any reputed organization.
- Candidates should be honest, sincere, energetic & hard working with good physical health.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD & MS Office.
- Excellent inter personal communication skills both in English & Bangla.
Job Location: Dhaka
We offer competitive remuneration package along with Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Incentive, Leave Fare Assistance, Group Term Insurance, Pick & Drop facility and other fringe benefits as per the company policy.
If you are interested and your credentials meet the requirements of the above position, kindly send your resume along with a cover letter to the e-mail: [email protected] by 20th August, 2022. Please inscribe the position “Sr. Officer, Project Management” as the subject of your email. You can also directly apply online through our online portal www.radiantpharmabd.com/career
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular