Nagad : Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager (KAM), (Assistant Manager) at Nagad
Nagad has published a Job Circular for the position of Key Account Manager (Assistant Manager).
Position Name: Key Account Manager (Assistant Manager)
· Onboard new electronic merchants.
· Self-Drive to increase Nagad Merchant Base.
· Develop and drive strategy to increase electronic merchant base.
· Ensure readiness of electronic merchant to receive Nagad Payment.
· Maintain smooth business relations with Merchants.
· Ensure proper support to merchant.
· Ensure proper account management of electronic merchants.
· Different campaign and promotion arrangements with the co-ordination of merchant.
· Ensure visibility of Nagad Payment through the collaboration of trade marketing and merchant.
· Increase payment options for all Nagad customers in electronics segments.
· Drive and innovate different initiatives to increase Nagad payment in the electronics segment.
· Proper alignment with merchants to promote Nagad Payment in electronic segments.
· Offer different promotions and campaigns to increase payment transactions.
· Ensure maximum revenue from electronics merchant payment transactions.
· Negotiate with electronic merchants to increase revenue.
Set strategy to increase electronic merchant revenue based on different segments.
· Business Graduate from any reputed university. Masters is preferable but not mandatory.
· More than 3+ year experience in Bank, MFS, Telco, or Device industries.
Closing Date: 15-September-2022
Number of Vacancies: 01
How to Apply:
· Send your updated CV to “[email protected]”.
· Mention in the subject line “Application for the position “Key Account Manager (Assistant Manager).”