Executive – Welfare : Shanta Holdings
Shanta Holdings Job Circulars in Bangladesh – Executive – Welfare
Shanta Holdings Ltd. has published a job circular for the position of Executive – Welfare.
Executive – Welfare at Shanta Holdings Ltd.
Department – Welfare, Designation- Executive
- Assist in conducting all welfare related program taken by SHL.
- Assist in Identifying the scope and feasibility of the training and development of unskilled and semi-skilled worker.
- Involve in the welfare of the workers in their skill enhancement for better livelihood.
- Ensure that welfare activities are conducted in accordance with Company Policy Directive on Welfare as well as Mission-specific Standard Operating Procedure and guidelines.
- Monitor and report the unit expenditures to ensure efficient use of welfare goods and service.
- Coordinate with the focal points of all stakeholders and program all welfare activities.
- Work closely with all concerned in providing technical support and advice, as necessary.
- Conduct audit of the program and financial expenditure related to the welfare funds.
- Keep official record on welfare management.
- Maintain corresponding Data-Records/ Log/ Registers for different areas of assigned tasks for onward reporting to the management.
- Drive medical and health care support at all ongoing projects site.
- Maintain medical inventory with preparation and checking of all relevant bills.
- Provide medical assistance of temporary, casual, onsite contractual workers and their first dependent case by case.
- Prepare and present monthly financial expenses with details.
- Preparing and updating SOP related to all welfare activities.
- Provide education support to children of temporary, casual, onsite contractual workers.
- Provide medical assistance for permanent members’ first dependent.
- Provide educational support for permanent members’ first dependent.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management.
- Bachelors in Business Administration from any reputed Public/Private University
Any Other Condition:
- 1–2 year experience in administrative or coordination role.
- Fresh graduates from respective discipline are also encouraged to apply.
- The candidate must be good at documentation (MS Office)
Salary & Benefits: As per company policy
Apply Online with a recent passport size photograph attached with the before February 18, 2023.
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular