Core Network Engineer (CS/PS) at Huawei (Bangladesh)
HUAWEI Career and Job in Bangladesh | Core Network Engineer (CS/PS)
Huawei Technologies (Bangladesh) Ltd has published a job circular for the position of Core Network Engineer (CS/PS).
Core Network Engineer (CS/PS) at Huawei Technologies (Bangladesh) Ltd
Huawei Technologies (Bangladesh) Ltd
Position: Core Network Engineer (CS/PS)
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Planning & Design PS/EPC/IMS/CS Core network and Preparing HLD, LLD.
- New PS/EPC/IMS/CS Core network NE Installation, Commissioning, Integration.
- Commissioning of SGSN/MME, GGSN/SPGW, IMS, SBC, MSC, MGW etc.
- Integration of the PS/IMS/CS Core (including Fault isolation and resolution),
- Interoperability Testing (IOT) with customer vendors.
- Write detailed Methods of Procedure (MOPs) for implementation and maintenance activities.
- Performing network upgrades/ updates in accordance with the Change Management process.
- Obtain and Evaluate All Relevant Information to Handle Inquiries and Complaints.
- Monitor and execute engineering MOPs.
- Maintain network documentation.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in CSE/EEE/ECE/ETE background
- 5+ years telecoms experience with at least 4 years in planning and design including performance and capacity management related to CS/PS/IMS Core network.
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems.
- Expertise in network infrastructure and concepts (VPNs, routing protocols, TCP/IP, IPv4 and v6, VXLAN, OSI layers, etc.).
- Excellent working knowledge of PS/EPC/IMS/CS architecture, interfaces and procedures, with understanding of key LTE associated technologies and functionality including IMS, VoLTE, SRVCC and CSFB.
- Familiarity with GSM/CDMA/WCDMA/LTE related principle and protocol.
- Experience in CS (VoLTE/MSC/HSS), PS (PCRF/EPC), IMS, or NFV network design and maintenance.
- Good working knowledge of 3GPP, IETF and GSMA standards and architectures.
- Good working knowledge of 3G MCC elements and associated interfaces, including key protocols e.g. GTP, DIAMETER, RADIUS, SIGTRAN, BICC, MAP, Cap and INAP etc.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, presentation, communication & team work skills.
- Ability to work with customers, internal business unit organizations, and third party vendors.
- Ability to easily adapt to changes.
- Ideal candidate will demonstrate an energetic and “Can-Do” attitude.
- Thrives in a competitive environment.
- Good team spirit, able to work independently and also able to deliver jobs within tight schedule.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2023
Job Source: bdjobs Circular