BRAC : Officer, M&E
BRAC Career | Officer, M&E
Officer, M&E, Urban Development Programme (Project Staff) at BRAC
The leading NGO of Bangladesh, BRAC has recently published a job circular for the position of Officer, M&E, Urban Development Programme (Project Staff).
BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential. Working at BRAC is not like any other job. It is a platform where you can bring about real change for people who need it the most. We are not just dreaming of a better world; we are building it. Join us to find the way.
Position: : Officer, M&E, Urban Development Programme (Project Staff)
- Conduct monitoring of programme processes, results and immediate outcomes in the target towns and cities.
- Identify monitoring issues, set up indicators, and develop questionnaires and other tools for data collection.
- Conduct surveys, stakeholder consultations, in-depth interviews, key informant interviews, FGDs and other tools for collecting qualitative and quantitative data.
- Disseminate monitoring findings with respective staff and other relevant stakeholders.
- Implement and establish real time monitoring systems using ICT.
- Regularly data download recheck and put feedback from website .
- Technical assets provide CO,PO for smoothly data collation by using ICT.
- Ensure quality of implementing activities and find out gap between target verses achievement.
- Provide different training for monitoring data collection by mobile platform.
- Different types of report prepare and dissemination (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Coordinate with field level for MIS data collection and management as well senior level.
- Prepare monthly monitoring report (with observation and recommendations) and submit to Head Office.
- Identify and document case studies on significant success or failure as well as on programmatic learning and good practices.
- Conduct investigation as per programme requirements.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Masters in any discipline from any recognised university/institutions.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in relevant field.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Current national and global development trends related to urban poverty and urban development, women empowerment, community organizing and social mobilization, rights based approach, gender, good governance, access to information, SDGs.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of M&E concepts and tools.
- Knowledge of programme/project cycle management and development.
- Knowledge of qualitative monitoring and sampling system.
alary Range : Negotiable
Other Benefits : Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance and others
Job Location : BRAC Field Office
Application Deadline: March 15, 2023
Job Source: BRAC Career