Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager -Legal: Shanta Holdings
Shanta Holdings Job Circulars in Bangladesh – Shanta Holdings Careers
Shanta Holdings Ltd. has published a job circular for the position of Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager- Legal.
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager- Legal at Shanta Holdings Ltd.
Designation- Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager- Legal
- Check & verify the chain of ownership of lands or plots relating to Joint Venture Development or purchase.
- Finalize terms and conditions for Joint Venture Development or purchase
- Drafting various applications for court and Government authorities; preparing case summaries.
- Understand and interpret legal documents like; Bi-lateral & Multi-lateral Agreement, Deed of Agreement, MOU, Power of Attorney, various type of undertaking Affidavit, Legal notice both domestic & international etc.
- Co-ordinate with banks and financial Institutions for obtaining credit facilities for the company and buyer(s).
- Co-ordinate with HODs and law firms regarding various suits & cases and also conducting suits.
- Correspond all kind of letters with Customer/Landowners etc.
- Draft legal notices, reply of the notices; assist in drafting plaint and written statements, various kinds of petitions for the court and other purposes.
- Arrange registration of deed of sale, power of attorney, deed of agreement for sale, mortgage deed and other related documents.
- Any other tasks as and when assign by the Management.
Employment Status: Full-time
- L.L.B/LL.M from any reputed University
- Strong knowledge in Company Law, Land Law, Contract Law, TP Act and Labour Law
- Excellent proficiency in writing & spoken English
- Excellent Presentation Skills in both Bangla & English
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel & internet applications.
- Excellent Competent at Legal and Professional essay writing
- 4-8 Years in Real Estate or Law Firm.
Workplace: Head Office
Job Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Compensation & other benefits: Mobile bill, PF, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Weekly 2 holidays
Apply Online with a recent passport size photograph attached with the before January 25, 2023.
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular