Trainee Officer (TO) at Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd. (DBBL)
Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd. (DBBL) Trainee Officer (TO) Job Circular
Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd. (DBBL) has circulated a job circular for the position of Trainee Officer (TO).
- Masters in any discipline with minimum 2 (two) 1st division/ class having no 3rd division/ class in any of the examinations.
- For GPA/ CGPA, the Division/ Class will be determined as this link: https://hotjobs.bdjobs.com/jobs/dbbl/dbbl43.htm
- The candidate should have the willingness to work in any location within the country specially in Upazila.
- The candidate should be a Bangladeshi National.
- Age should not exceed 30 years (maximum 32 years for the children of Freedom Fighters) as on March 25, 2020.
- Eligible candidates can apply for only one post mentioned above and if any duplication is found, candidature of the applicant for all posts will be canceled without assigning any reason.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- The selected Trainee Officer (TO) will be on probation for a period of 1 (one) year with a monthly consolidated salary of Tk.28,000/-Only. After successful completion of the probation period, their salary will be fixed as per Bank`s policy.
Application Deadline: 31 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to sit for a Written Test and subsequent interview before final selection.
Job Source: DBBL Career