SCO/MTO : One Bank
Special Cadre Officers/MTO at One Bank Ltd.
One Bank Limited Job Circular for Special Cadre Officers/MTO. Monthly salary for the position is BDT 50,000.
Special Cadre Officers (7th Batch) at One Bank Limited
We are looking for bright, dynamic, proactive, self-motivated and talented young individuals having distinctive academic background who will share our vision and will execute our mission for incremental growth and excellence. If you believe you are the right person, have passion for success 8, fulfillment and want to be a part of OBL (ONE Bank Ltd.) family for building up your career, ONE Bank Ltd. can offer you an excellent environment to grow as a professional and sky-is-the-limit opportunities with an attractive pay package.
QUALIFICATION & OTHER COMPETENCIES Education
- Masters/4-year Graduation (Honors)/B.Sc. Engineering in any discipline from any reputed Public or Private University/ Educational Institution.
- Minimum three (03) First Classes/Divisions/Equivalent CGPA (having no Third (3rd) Class/Division/Equivalent CGPA up to graduation).
- Minimum CGPA 4.00 in a scale of 5.00 or rninimum CGPA 3.00 in a scale of 4.00 shall be considered as First Class/ Division.
- Minimum in 0-Level and A-Level (in case of English medium
- Proficiency in Computer operating (specially in MS Office platforms)
- Candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- Have courage/willingness to work anywhere in the country
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for the Written Test.
- Misrepresentation of any information and act of persuasion may result itt diSqualifiCali0O Of a candidate from the selection process.z
Language Proficiency mit
Effective verbal and written communication skills both in Bengali 8, English.
Candidates must not be over 30 (thirty) years of age, but 32 (thirty two) years as of May 31, 2022 for genuine Freedom Fighters’ children and existing OBL employees.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The position offers monthly consolidated remuneration of Tk. 50,000 during the probation period (one year).
- On successful completion of probation period and subject to qualifying the prescribed tests, the candidates will be absorbed as Officer/Senior Officer of the Bank on merit basis.
- Candidates selected for appointment as Special Cadre Officers (7. Batch) will be required to execute a bond for serving the Bank for a minimum period of 5 (five) years including the probation period.
HOW TO SUBMIT APPLICATION
Application Deadnine: 31 May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to sit for a Written Test and subsequent Viva Voce.
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular