Relationship Officer : Community Bank
Community Bank Bangladesh Relationship Officer Job Circular
Community Bank Bangladesh Limited has circulated a job circular for the position of Relationship Officer.
Relationship Officer at Community Bank Bangladesh Limited
Community Bank Bangladesh Limited, a concern of Bangladesh Police Kallyan Trust, was established with a vision to serve the communities with the tailor-made secured solutions abiding by the highest level of corporate governance standard. It aims to contribute to the economic growth of the country by providing financial products and services to the communities across the geographies. Community Bank runs on its three core building blocks i.e. Trust, Security and Progress.
Position: Relationship Officer
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Performing as Credit Analyst as well as Relationship Officer.
- Preparing credit proposal (Fresh/Renewal/Enhancement), analyzing Credit Applications and Financial statement to identify the risks and mitigate thereby.
- Corresponding with Head Office from time to time regarding credit proposal pending with Head Office.
- Ensuring timely CIB report generation for all loan clients.
- Monitoring repayment of loans and advances on regular basis as well as turnover of the loan account.
- Facilitating all kinds of activities related to Marketing and Sales unit of the branch.
- Coordinating the documentation formalities regarding the sanctioned credit facilities of the Retail & MSME clients.
- Conducting all kinds of activities of the Credit Division of the Branch under the direct supervision of the Branch RM/BM.
- Generating new business for Retail/SME by identifying potential customers.
- Achieving business target both for Assets and Liabilities.
- Developing growth strategies and plans for procuring new business.
- Maintaining Compliance with regulatory Guidelines and Internal Policies, SOP, PPG, etc.
- Exploring market for new business opportunities and report to Line Manager for potential leads that fit into Bank’s business policy.
- MBA/MBM or Master’s in any discipline from reputed University with No Third Division in academic records.
- Candidates having DAIBB and Certified expert in Credit Management will get preference.
- 3 (Three) to 6 (Six) years working experience in leading commercial Bank in relevant area.
Knowledge, Competencies and Skills:
- Candidate should have the ability of Credit analysis and relationship building
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English
- Very good skills in MS Office
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Job Grade: Senior Officer to Senior Principal Officer
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are requested to apply by January 10, 2023. No hard copy of application will be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to sit for a Written Test and subsequent interview before final selection.
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular