HSBC: Relationship Manager
Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking, Wholesale Banking (Vice President) at HSBC, Bangladesh
HSBC the top foreign Bank in Bangladesh has published a Job Circular for the position of Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking, Wholesale Banking (Vice President).
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some career choices have more impact than others.
HSBC Wholesale Banking (WSB) serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking, Wholesale Banking.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure proactive relationship building/customer contact plans and pipeline management for both existing and new customers
- Monitor the client portfolio regularly and manage risk appropriately through risk management tools
- Ensure optimum balance between customer and HSBC interests while remaining within the bounds of prudent banking
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of customer information and deal pipeline on relevant systems as required
- Work collaboratively with other Global Businesses, Product and Service Partners to identify opportunities to connect customers to opportunities and strengthen the relationship
- Develop effective strategies to manage customer relationships, anticipate customer needs and provide a superior quality service
- Support achievement of the HSBC vision, Values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree preferably from a public/private university
- Significant relevant banking experience
- Proven ability in financial and analytical reasoning, including ability to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions
- Excellent relationship management skill with a focus on financial and budget requirements
- Sound knowledge of Commercial Banking, Trade Services, Treasury, and Investment Banking products, local regulations and exposure to corporate banking industry is crucial.
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 21 September 2022.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Job Source: HSBC Bank Job Circular